When I convert .doc-files (from Word) and select PDF/A as output, I need to enable "Merge zip Archive content" in order to get a verified PDF/A out of PixEdit server. However, Pixedit will also change my font selection of "Arial" to "Liberation", this is not as expected.. Can you explain why? Do I need to do something differently when creating my .doc-file? I see this happening even in documents containing just one line of text... It is a problem for us, because embedding Liberation doubles the size of the output document.
Convert documents - Merge zip archive content - causes embedded "Liberation" font
- 537 Views
- Last Post 23 May 2017
Thank you for your feedback.
We tested the "Merge zip Archive content" problem that you mentioned, but we are unable to produce the same problem you are experiencing.
What version of PixEdit Server are you running?
We are aware of the font change problem and are working on a fix. The fix will come in the next version of PixEdit Server that will be released shortly.
I am running version 188.8.131.52. Let's see if the next version will help, then...
We have now released the new version.
I think this version will sort out your problem.
If this is not the case, please come back to us.
- 1 Bug when setting 'Character required' in 'Document Separation QR-Codes'?
- 2 https://tvvslive.com/newzealandvssouthafrica-live/
- 3 https://www.nutrakingdom.com/ultra-est-xr/
- 4 Error-messages when scanning using Contex 4490-scanner
- 5 Excel failed to open document - The remote procedure call failed. Exception from HRESULT:0x800706BE